Wednesday, August 06, 2008

An approximation

Me: So uh, I’ve decided that I’m not going to continue to see you exclusively, at least until you figure out whether or not you are going to leave me for your ex. Cause, you know, its not fair.
Him: You're right.
Me: I'm not bluffing. But I am pissed.
Him: Understandable.
Me: *heartache*
Him: I'll have a better idea of what’s going on when I get back from my trip.
Me: Sweet (said with extra sarcasm and a bit of anger).


This probably seems like its coming out of left field because I've never even mentioned him here before, but that is for the better, trust me.

I cannot believe I've gotten myself into such a shitty situation so quickly.

I need a gigantic, chocolate covered valium and a bottle of bourbon to wash it down with.

2 comments:

Alexis said...

Oh YAY it is like the EXACTLY THE SAME kind of fucked up is fucking with us.

I mean, that is sort of neat. A chocolate covered valium should be the name of the zine we make our blogs into when people finally realize they want the 90's back.

Chrissy said...

Agreed!